Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Gift of Time (2014)

Them in the cage the day we agreed to adopt them

Panda the kitten in my lap at Petco, San Jose

Tiger the kitten in my lap at the shelter






















Panda the kitten sleeping on my lap for the first time .


Petting Panda the Kitten

Panda the curious one

The 3 Kittenteers

Tiger & Panther (a.k.a Tiger the alpha and Panther the omega)

Pandorer the explorer

Again, Panda the nosy one
             Hello !  Today I'm Showing you my Gift of Time! These are my new kittens Panda,Tiger, and Panther. They were adopted at Petco in San Jose. So, here's the story.
            One day when we were coming from gymnastics, our mom surprised us by driving us to Petco , and she tricked us that we were buying cat food, but we were actually going to look at the kittens and see if we were going to adopt one . And then, we saw Tiger & Panda ! But wait, you 're probably wondering where Panther comes in he comes later because he gets left behind. Anyways, we saw them and wanted to adopt them right away but, our dad wasn't with us so we had to wait. Finally, he came and said "Lets meet them before we adopt them. Okay?" so we agreed and waited to adopt them tomorrow because adopting had been closed for the night. The Following Morning, we came and adopted them and a day passed. Then, we woke up and played with them, Until my mom said somebody had adopted 1 other of the tabby brothers and left the black cat alone. My dad and I were furious so we came and adopted Panther, the black cat . When we got home, all of them started fighting for who was alpha , omega , and explorer. The battle came out like this :
                                                                                       Tiger : Alpha
                                                                                        Panther : Omega
                                                                                       Panda : Explorer



               And then so, came today the day that I wrote my paragraph for my............................                                  GIFT OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                   

No comments:

Post a Comment